- $200 for In-District Students
- $300 for Out-of-District Students
- Driver Education Permit
- Each Student MUST have a Driver Education Permit
- $4.00 cost
- Eye Exam
- Complete DE-99 form online in class
- Driver Education Classroom
- Successful completion of the classroom consists of passing 18 objectives based on classroom presentations, the text book “Drive Right”, and the Kansas Drivers Handbook. Objectives 1-14 and 16-18 must be completed with at least 80%. Objective 7, must be completed with 100 %
- During the first week of classroom, students will be assigned a week of behind-the-wheel time. Each student will drive for approximately 6-8 hours during their assigned week. Students must complete 35 behind-the-wheel objectives without coaching or help to successfully complete the driving portion of the class. If the student doesn’t complete the behind-the-wheel objectives in their assigned week, additional time will be scheduled up to a total of 12 hours.
- Class and Driving Schedule
- Class date and times will be announced at the parents meeting
- Behind-the-wheel schedule will be announced the first day of class.
Contact Doug Piper if you have questions. (785-229-5732) email@example.com
DMV online practice Tests